Valentine, an Acrostic Poem for Valentine’s Day.
V elvety romantic nights,
A dmiring the glowing moon
L ambent in the darkened sky.
E ntranced by this lovely sight,
N estled, we exist in tune,
T wo hearts which God has drawn nigh,
I n this most enchanted time
N eeding only your gentle sigh –
E ach breath of my Valentine.
Christian Activities may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article.
From our archives: Feb. 12, 2012
If you have a poem to share, please email it to us and make sure it is your original work and that you give us permission to run it when you email it. E-mail us.
- Top 10 Bible Verses on Marriage and Weddings
- Top Ten Christian Love Songs for Valentines Day
- Agape: A Quick Valentine’s Day Thought
- John 3:16 Valentine Acrostic
- Love Is: Valentine’s Day Articles