The following are ten clever lessons learned by the writer about marriage after a decade of matrimony
10. Never underestimate the power of laughter and silliness
9. My definition of “taking care of the kids” and his may be two different things……and that’s okay.
8. Belief and support are tremendous gifts to give your spouse
7. A home improvement project that is suppose to take 3 hours, will
actually take 12 hours
6. A critical attitude will kill your spouse’s spirit
5. Be sure you really want your spouse’s opinion when you ask for it
4. Making life rich has nothing to do with money
3. Guard your marriage with your whole heart
2. You can never say, “I love you” too many times
1. Time flies, so let the small stuff go, and enjoy this awesome gift
The name of the author of this piece on marriage was lost when we move the website. If you know the name of this writer, please let us know.
106 total views, 1 views today