~ Statement by Timothy Head, Executive Director of the Faith & Freedom Coalition, on the March for Life ~
“Today, the Faith & Freedom Coalition celebrates the first post-Roe March for Life. Last June, a tectonic shift occurred in the fight for life in America. It’s been seven months since Roe was overturned, and in that short time we’ve seen much to applaud — and much to fear. Thousands of innocent lives have already been saved because of new or existing state-level legislation in the wake of Roe’s fall, but preborn life has also faced unprecedented attacks from state- and federal-level abortion advocates. Today’s marchers know that the Dobbs decision didn’t close the book on the pro-life movement; it just turned the page. Many participants are marching with the same unwavering convictions as years past, but with a renewed, state-level mission.
“This year’s March for Life isn’t just a celebration of Dobbs or a refutation of Roe. It’s a rally for the new pro-life movement. We march with joy, sorrow, hope, and – as for the past 50 years – the uncompromising belief that preborn life deserves protection and care.”
What is the Faith and Freedom Coalition?
The Faith and Freedom Coalition is a national grassroots movement of over 2 million conservatives and people of faith in support of time-honored values, stronger families, and individual freedom. Learn more about Faith & Freedom at www.ffcoalition.com.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade in Landmark Decision, Christians Thankful
- Ghoulish Planned Parenthood Abortionist Identifies Baby Body Parts for Sale
- President Trump 2020’s Pro-Life Person of the Year
- Texas State Student’s Bigotry Against Unborn Results in Destruction of Anti-Abortion Display
- We Will Not Comply: California Forces Churches to Directly Fund Abortions
- Planned Parenthood to Pay $2M in Hush Money to Botched Abortion Victim’s Family