Social platform Parler launches Erasebook.info aimed at publisher and data leviathan Facebook; Facebook blocks mention of new site across its platform
Parler, the People-driven social platform, today announced the launch of Erasebook.info, a new grassroots campaign aimed at publisher and data leviathan Facebook. The effort, centered around the launch of online hub www.Erasebook.info, will educate social media consumers about Facebook’s deplatforming and privacy abuses, among other things, and will include instructions for users to delete their Facebook accounts and join Parler.
The lies. The snooping. The takedowns. The banning. The data hoarding. The thought control.
Facebook lures us in by offering a “free” way to connect with others. Then, with its agenda-driven, petty fascist “moderators,” makes billions in ill-gotten gains, abusing our data and treating us like commodities.
We are ready for real social media. We want free speech, and real dialogue, without mysterious algorithms deciding what we may see, hear, read, write, say—and think.
Facebook is an admitted serial liar.1 We are leaving the Technoauthoritarians behind for good and joining Parler, where we can Speak Freely.Erasebook is an extension of the Twexit movement, which began in June. #Twexit began trending on Twitter in June, and is part of the reason over 2 million new users have joined Parler during 2020.
“Facebook’s business model dehumanizes its users,” said Parler Strategic Investor Jeffrey Wernick. “To be human is to think for oneself. Unless we act, Facebook will continue to try to tell us what we may say, write, hear, read and think—all the while abusing our personal data and monetizing it for only their benefit. That is profoundly unjust and immoral.”
“Our data is our property and should be used only for our benefit and only with our explicit consent. It should not, above all, be used as a tool to manipulate us. The only solution is for Facebook users to vote with their feet, en masse, and join the Erasebook movement at Parler.”
Almost as soon as the new site was launched, Facebook began blocking mention of the new website across its platform.
“Apparently, the fact-checker does not want to be fact checked. It’s not the first time that Facebook has resorted to content curation to push its agenda-driven narrative, as many publishers do,” said Parler CEO John Matze. “Facebook manipulates what we see, hear, write, read and say—in an effort to control what we think and do.
“I encourage critical thinkers everywhere to visit Erasebook.info, to get the facts and join the movement at Parler.”
Parler was founded in 2018 and has over 3.6 million users. The platform is committed to free speech, does not mine or sell user data, and does not moderate content based on politics or ideology. Parler continues to stand with the People and against Technoauthoritarianism. Parler’s goals and audience are similar to those of USA.Life, the popular Conservative Facebook alternative.
Fast Growing USA.Life is the #1 Conservative Facebook Alternative
“USA.Life is the #1 Conservative Facebook alternative and the #1 Pro-America community,” said Andrew. “Members freely exchange Conservative beliefs without the fear of being shadowbanned, or put in Facebook jail,” said Andrew.
USA.Life is a powerful way to meet Conservatives. “Patriotic users, families, President Trump supporters, Christians, and pro-lifers rally together for America,” said Andrew. Members enjoy politics, news, funny dogs and cats, recipes, travel, nature, and more, as they connect with those important to them.
What Is USA.Life?
USA.Life is the fast growing #1 Conservative Facebook alternative. To connect with people, businesses, and churches get a free account at www.USA.Life.
Facebook, Twitter, Google, Reddit and Instagram have all been caught shadow-banning, blocking, censoring, and black-listing news outlets, personalities and others who do not agree with the liberal agenda to silence conservative voices. Parler and USA.Life provide conservatives, Christians, Jews, independents and other free-thinkers alternative social media platforms with which to communicate, share news and info, and get their messages out.
1. The FTC complaint lists a number of instances in which Facebook allegedly made promises that it did not keep:
- In December 2009, Facebook changed its website so certain information that users may have designated as private – such as their Friends List – was made public. They didn’t warn users that this change was coming, or get their approval in advance.
- Facebook represented that third-party apps that users’ installed would have access only to user information that they needed to operate. In fact, the apps could access nearly all of users’ personal data – data the apps didn’t need.
- Facebook told users they could restrict sharing of data to limited audiences – for example with “Friends Only.” In fact, selecting “Friends Only” did not prevent their information from being shared with third-party applications their friends used.
- Facebook had a “Verified Apps” program & claimed it certified the security of participating apps. It didn’t.
- Facebook promised users that it would not share their personal information with advertisers. It did.
- Facebook claimed that when users deactivated or deleted their accounts, their photos and videos would be inaccessible. But Facebook allowed access to the content, even after users had deactivated or deleted their accounts.
- Facebook claimed that it complied with the U.S.- EU Safe Harbor Framework that governs data transfer between the U.S. and the European Union. It didn’t.
Social networks Parler and USA.Life provide alternative social media platforms for conservatives, Christians, Jewish people, independents, and those who dislike censorship and value privacy. Parloer announced the launch of Erasebook.info Sept. 4, 2020, aimed at exposing publisher and data leviathan Facebook.
- Twitter & Its Cancel-Mob Rush to Judgment About Kyle Rittenhouse Says Parler
- Are Jewish People Being Unfairly Censored on Social Media? Parler Says Yes
- Parler, USA.Life Offer Alternative Social Media for Christians, Jews, Conservatives
- Conservatives, Christians, More Move to Social Networks USA.Life & Parler
3,644 total views, 1 views today