~ Newsboys’ album, STAND (Deluxe) is available now with three new tracks ~
| Newsboys’ album, STAND (Deluxe) is available now. In this edition, the beloved Christian music group serves up three new recordings, elevating the album to a full 14 tracks. “King of Kings,” which features MercyMe frontman Bart Millard, adds a moment of praise and adoration to the collection. Lead singer, Michael Tait, who co-penned all ten songs on the original release, has added two more originals here on the extended release, “Jesus Did,” and “All Things Are Possible”. |
STAND (Deluxe) also includes an acoustic version of “I Still Believe You’re Good” and a fresh take on the title-cut that features Tait’s former dcTalk bandmate, TobyMac.
Band members Michael Tait, Duncan Phillips, Jeff Frankenstein, and Jody Davis, began to assemble the album in 2020, with the intention of leaving no doubt as to who they are and what they believe. The result is STAND, one of the most thoughtfully-crafted releases of their career and a project that marks the band’s return to their original label home, Capitol CMG.
Written, recorded, and released during the extended time spent at home in 2020, Newsboys sought to craft a record that was the antithesis of one of the most confusing seasons of their careers. While STAND is their response to the questions raised over the past few years, melodically, it’s filled with bright sonic textures and arena-ready anthems—poised for their live shows.
The group recently announced their “Stand Together Tour” with special guests Cochren & Co., Adam Agee, and Jeremy Rosado. Set to kick off October 6th in Champaign, IL, the tour will also make stops in Missouri, Florida, Oklahoma, Georgia, Tennessee, and Texas throughout the fall. Recently, the music video for their single, “Magnetic”, was nominated for a Dove Award.
| Track Listing: |
2. Ain’t It Like Jesus
3. I Still Believe You’re Good
4. King Of Kings (Feat. Bart Millard)
5. Stand (Feat. TobyMac)
7. All Things Are Possible
8. Jesus Did
9. Won’t Be Afraid
10. Blessings On Blessings
11. Come Through
12. No Doubt
13. Never Too Far Away
14. I Still Believe You’re Good (Acoustic)
- Newsboys Deluxe Edition of STAND Expected in September
- Newsboys ‘Stand’ One of Most Added Songs on Radio
- Newsboys Pay Homage to Mother’s Day with Single “That Home (A Tribute To Moms)”
- Baltic Youth Festival in Riga, Latvia with Newsboys, Michael W, Smith, Parachute Band
- Newsboys Announce Fall Dates For ‘God’s Not Dead Tour’ with Building 429, Luminate
- Bart Millard Co-hosts Dove Awards; MercyMe Makes History with 2 Million Downloads