Tyndale House Plans Left Behind Spinoff Books Series
Tyndale Publishing has inked a deal with Tekno Books to create two new spinoff series based on the popular “Left Behind” series by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. “State Secrets,” by Neesa Hart debuts this fall.
“Apocalypse Dawn” (July) will be part of a new military-thriller line by Mel Odom. Story lines will parallel the “Left Behind” series and have
appearances by prominent characters.
RELATED ARTICLES & LINKS:
Chuck Norris, Tyndale Host Jerry Jenkins
Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins on Newsweek Cover
Glorious Appearing a Sell Out Before Release
More Left Behind
- Left Behind II: Tribulation Force
- Kirk Cameron Won’t Be Left Behind
- Left Behind Tour Comes to Franklin
- Left Behind Surges Ahead in Nashville
- Will ‘Left Behind’ — The Movie be at a theater near you Feb. 2nd?
- Left Behind Tour Planned
303 total views, 1 views today