~ Jonathan Cahn’s ‘The Return of the Gods,’ launches Tuesday, Sept. 6 ~
Jonathan Cahn’s ‘The Return of the Gods’
What has been called Jonathan Cahn’s most explosive book yet, ‘The Return of the Gods,’ launches Tuesday, September 6. New York Times bestselling author Jonathan Cahn has dedicated his life to uncovering the ancient mysteries found in biblical texts, first with his critically acclaimed book “The Harbinger” and recently with his blockbuster feature film “The Harbingers of Things to Come.” Now, Cahn is back with his most cataclysmic work to date — “The Return of the Gods,” a groundbreaking look at how the gods of old have returned to America to wreak havoc in modern culture.
While Cahn is known for revealing the stunning mysteries, many from ancient times, that lie behind and are playing out in the events of modern times, “The Return of the Gods” takes this to an entirely new level and dimension.
In the book, Cahn takes readers on a journey from an ancient parable to the ancient inscriptions in Sumer, Assyria, and Babylonia that become the puzzle pieces behind what is taking place in the world to this day, specifically in America. Is it possible that behind what is taking place in America and the world lies a mystery that goes back to the gods of the ancient world… and that they now have returned? “The Return of the Gods” answers these questions.
Cahn states, “‘The Return of the Gods’ will broach that which is deemed unbroachable, speak that which is judged as unspeakable, question the unquestionable, and reveal that which has not yet been revealed. It will address the most radical and controversial issues of our time, the front lines of cultural upheaval, the catalytic forces that are now transforming society, civilization, history, and life as these have been known.”
In the book, Cahn addresses the answers to questions such as:
- Who are the ancient gods? What are they? And is it possible that these beings, whose origins are from ancient times, are the unseen catalysts of modern culture?
- Is it possible that these gods lie behind the most pivotal events, forces, and movements taking place in our nation and around the world at this very moment? Are the gods at this very moment transforming our culture, our children, our lives, and America itself?
- What is the Dark Trinity? Is it possible that what we in the modern world take as nothing more than ancient mythology could actually possess a reality beyond our fathoming?
“The Return of the Gods” promises to take readers on a fascinating, unforgettable, and mind-blowing journey that will leave them stunned and with the ability to see the world as they never have before.
With the release of “The Harbinger II: The Return” in September 2020, multitudes of new fans have embraced Jonathan Cahn’s compelling messages and prophecies, in addition to the millions that are already heeding the warnings and prophecies outlined in his previous books over the past decade.
The author has made multiple media appearances, including on CBN’s “700 Club,” TBN’s “Praise,” and “Family Talk” with Dr. James Dobson.
Cahn’s first book, “The Harbinger,” became an instant New York Times bestseller when it was published in 2012. His next four books were also New York Times bestsellers: “The Mystery of the Shemitah,” “The Book of Mysteries,” “The Paradigm,” and “The Oracle.” Along with Billy Graham, Cahn was named one of the top 40 spiritual leaders of the past 40 years who has radically impacted the world.
Called the prophetic voice of this generation, Cahn has spoken on Capitol Hill, at the United Nations, and to millions around the world. Cahn is known for opening the deep mysteries of Scripture and bringing forth messages of prophetic import. He leads Hope of the World ministry, an international outreach of teaching, evangelism, and compassion projects for the world’s neediest. He also leads the Jerusalem Center/Beth Israel, a worship center made up of Jews and Gentiles, and people of all backgrounds, outside New York City in Wayne, New Jersey. His ministry can be contacted at HopeoftheWorld.org and on his Facebook.
The new book will be available on Tuesday, September 6, 2022. “The Return of the Gods” is available here.
- Hootie & The Blowfish Drummer Jim Sonefeld Drops New Book, EP
- D. L. Moody Center Offers Discussion Guide on Abortion after Dobbs Ruling
- A New Way to Experience Proverbs
- Montana Grace: Interview with Author Elizabeth Bradshaw
- Michele Pillar on Dr. Phil Thurs., May 13
- New Book Overturns Common Misconceptions About J.R.R. Tolkien’s Influences
378 total views, 1 views today