America’s Frontline Doctors COVID Legal Response to Vaccine Mandates
America’s Frontline Doctors is trying to help stop Covid-19 vaccine mandates in our colleges and schools.
“Forcing young, healthy adults to take a vaccine as a prerequisite to attending college is immoral and wrong,” says the group in an email sent out to supporters and followers of the independent organization.
AFLDS’s legal team is are looking for college students whose school wants to force them to take the Covid-19 vaccine. The organization is taking colleges and universities to court over these mandates which may violate HIPPA laws, among other things.
If your college is located in Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania, please fill out this plaintiff form:
If you’re not a student in these states but know someone who is, you can forward this link to them.
AFLDS’s legal strategy is to get the courts, including the Supreme Court, to reject tyranny and acknowledge individual human sovereignty.
- Latest COVID-19 Survey Findings of Christian Schools Nationwide
- Will the Church Recover After COVID-19?
- Top 10 COVID-19/Coronavirus Safety Tips
- Important Tips for Small Businesses for 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic Tax Returns
- Stephen E. Strang Releases New Book: ‘God, Trump, & COVID-19’