What Can One Woman Do?

by: 

Lauree Leyland
Dec 31, 2001

Editor's note: Today I received this article unexpectedly from Music City Web Design's Lauree Leyland, who is the talented web designer for the ChristianActivities.com site. I am proud of the website we have built, and I do think the stats she has compiled are interesting enough to share.

What can one woman do? Well in the case of Christian Activities Publisher and Editor Kathryn Darden, one woman can touch the world.

ChristianActivities.com was launched in its present form in October of 2000, and after many long hours, much prayer and with a little volunteer assistance from friends it has blossomed into a truly global ministry.

During 2001, 181,678 visitors from 6 continents and 98 countries viewed 813,553 pages filled with articles, information and events.

75% to 80% of all visitors to Christian Activities are from North America; however, the other 20% to 25% literally span the globe. We were hard pressed to find a country not touched in some way by Christian Activities this past year.

It is indeed amazing what God can do with one woman. Now imagine what that one woman could do if she had the financial support from advertisers and ministries with a vision to get their message to every corner of the world.

Christian Activities is hoping to expand it's event calendar to include each of these countries individually ... but that kind of expansion will require the magazine to begin supporting itself in a more concrete way.

Take a look at Christian Activities today and see how it can place your advertisement or ministry in front of your community and the world. Rates are extremely affordable and we believe you will be pleasantly surprised by the results.

World-wide Impact in 2001

VISITORS IN NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA

United States

Ontario, Can.

Quebec, Can.

Alberta, Can.

Saskatchewan, Can.

British Columbia, Can.

Nova Scotia, Can.

Newfoundland, Can.

New Brunswick, Can

Northwest Territories, Can

Manatoba, Can

Mexico

Bahamas

Puerto Rico

Costa Rico

Cuba

Guatemala

Saint Kitts

Jamaica

Greenland

Bermuda

Barbados

Panama

VISITORS IN SOUTH AMERICA

Brazil

Colombia

Venezuela

Argentina

Trinidad

Uruguay

Chile

Bolivia

Peru

VISITORS IN EUROPE

Germany

United Kingdom

Netherlands

Czech Rep.

France

Sweden

Norway

Spain

Finland

Switzerland

Denmark

Latvia

Ireland

Italy

Netherlands

Luxembourg

Belgium

Russia

Austria

Romania

Portugal

Hungary

Greece

Croatia

Poland

Estonia

Ukraine

Liechtenstein

Bulgaria

Slovenia

Belarus

VISITORS IN ASIA

Japan

Singapore

Malaysia

Philippines

China

Taiwan

India

Hong Kong

Korea

Thailand

Indonesia

Turkey

United Arab Emirates

Israel

Cyprus

Sri Lanka

Jordan

Kuwait

Pakistan

Kyrgyzstan

Viet Nam

Nepal

Kyrgyzstan

Lebanon

VISITORS IN AUSTRALIA AND OCEANA

Australia

New Zealand

Tonga

Papua New Guinea

VISITORS IN AFRICA

South Africa

Egypt

Botswana

Morocco

Ghana

Swaziland

Tunisia


More About Us

Minstry Statement

Contact Info

Sign Up for CA Music Notes!

About the Editor

Christian Magazine Grew From Calendar (Tennesseean article)

Copyright Notice

Letters to the Editor

History of Christian Activities Magazine

Christian
Activities Goes Statewide

Dates & Events
Subject to Change Without Notice